OACETT’s Strategic Partnership Program serves as an important connection to industry. It provides an opportunity to work collaboratively on issues and challenges facing stakeholders in the engineering technology industry.
The program allows partners to communicate with members through a number of communication vehicles, building brand recognition and expanding their recruitment reach.
Benefits of the OACETT Strategic Partnership Program:
• Company profile in The Ontario Technologist (OT) – circulation of 23,000+
• Logo on program banner in each OT issue
• Corporate logo on OACETT website
• 10% discount on OT advertising
• Opportunities to participate in local chapter events and activities
• One complimentary job posting on CTEN website
• 10% discount on additional CTEN postings
• Corporate logo on promotional materials distributed at colleges
• Subscription to The Ontario Technologist – published six times per year
• Complimentary copy of Member and Employer Salary Survey
Join the Team! Become one of OACETT’s Strategic Partners for just $995 + HST.
For more information on becoming a Strategic Partner contact Trishia Smith at 416-621-9621, ext. 224 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Richard Stamper at ext. 250 (email@example.com) .